Students Project Committee
|1||Mr. V. G. Javale||Chairman|
|2||Mr. M.B. Zade||Member|
|3||Dr. D.G. Bhoge||Member|
|4||Mr. G.D. Tingare||Member|
|5||Mr. B. N. Jadhav||Member|
The Project Committee arranges meetings to decide the plans on projects to be assign to the students of all the three faculties of Azad MahavidyalayaAusa.
Aims of the project:
- To experiment self-efficacy learning methods and strategies for at risk of dropout students, with visual-design tools aimed at the strengthening of self-reliance and at the training pathways attractiveness.
- To support and motivate the students coming from disadvantaged environments towards the achievement of their educational potential, through experiential learning;
- To back the development of a Virtual Reflective Learning approach to foster the real involvement of all the students, included those students coming from less favoured environments.
- To support teachers in the early identification and the struggle against dropout phenomenon with multimedia and cooperative teaching resources, to be shared between equals and students.
Operative objectives of the project are:
- To strengthen young people’s perception of scholastic education importance, with the aim to raise the expectations and to stimulate not only the learning capabilities but also the learning motivations;
- To support the families of at risk of scholastic dispersion young people with information and training tools;
- To reinforce the teachers’ role in the prevention and conflict of the scholastic dropout phenomenon, with teaching motivational tools planned for psychologically fragile students.
- To create innovative learning environments aimed at increasing the value of the training pathways perception and at the rise of self-confidence:
To foster the transfer of contents learned in everyday life, by means of the introjections of the technologies mobility concept (from a laptop to a mobile telephone to a tablet), of social space management (acting within the various groups and social network), of conceptual flexibility (passing from a thematic focus to another).