|1||Dr. J.D. Salunke||Chairman|
|2||Dr. D.S. Tote||Member|
|3||Mr. V. G. Javale||Member|
|4||Dr M.B. Motegaonkar||Member|
|5||Mrs. V. V. Gaikwad||Member|
Objectives of Arranging Guest Lectures
Azad College invites guest speakers to the campus for the following variety of reasons.
- Guest Lectures suggests ways to enhance the value of the speaking engagement, and presents a model to ensure a match between the presentation and classroom objectives.
- Our teachers invite a successful alumnus to come to the classroom and speak with students about how they broke into their field. Guest lecturers need not be limited to campus-based courses.
- College professors from distance learning and online courses may also incorporate guest speakers into the curriculum.
- Guest lecturers can open up student’s eyes to job prospects they never saw possible before.
- These guest lecturers provide a thriving calendar of lectures and seminars spanning the entire gamut of legal, political and philosophical topics.