Department of Electronics was established in the year 1991.The Department has faced many challenges like student strength; infrastructure etc. in the beginning but it has emerged victorious during all these 29 years after establishment. Today the department has achieved many feats since its inception .The department has well experienced, hardworking and dedicated faculty.
- To provide learner-centric academic and personal enrichment opportunities.
- To impart skills which can translate into practical applications for the industry.
- To empower the students to pursue their goals.
- To inculcate analytical attitude and scientific temperament.
- To sensitize learners about social, ecological, economic and scientific issues.
- To endeavor students to find solutions that will benefit society as a whole.
Research and MoUs:
Dr. R. V. Suryawanshi is a recognized research guide in the Electronics Dept. Under his guidance one research scholars is working for Ph.D. He published 21 research papers in reputed national and international journals and presented research papers in various national and international conferences.
Mr. G. D. Tingare is pursuing Ph. D. under the guidance of Dr. R. V. Suryawanshi. He has published seven research papers.
Areas of Research: Thin film Physics, Photovoltaics, Gas sensor, ferrites and Supercapacitor.
MoUs: The department has MoU with
1. Dept of physics, Arts Science and Commerce College Naldurg Dist. Osmanabad.
2. Dept of Physics and Electronics Yeshwant Mahavidyalaya Tuljapur Dist. Osmanabad.
3. For Academic Exchanges.
Teaching Staff of Department
|Sr.No.||Faculty Name||Designation||Qualification||Specialization||Photograph||View Profile|
|18||Mr. G.D. Tingare||Assistant Professor||M.Sc.||Electronics||Profile|
|22||Dr. R. V. Suryawanshi||Assistant Professor||M.Sc.,Ph.D.||Electronics||Profile|