Welcome to Azad Junior College, Ausa
Azad Junior Collegewas established in the year of 1999 by Hindustani Education Society Ausa to cater the needs of the students of Ausa city. It is considered to be one of the most recognized colleges in Ausa Taluka.It comprises of one stream of Arts.The students from rural background were provided the opportunity to pursue their 10 + studies.Our junior college is dynamically involved in the process of teaching, learning and evaluation since its establishment. It stands for quality education undertaking various kinds of curricular and co-curricular activities for the students. Apart from the regular teaching-learning, it also tries to impart informal education like inculcating the human values such as among students.
Aims &Objectives of Azad junior college
- To safeguard a high standard of education for XI & XII students
- To focus on self-discipline and character building
- To administer and sustain academic discipline in the campus
- To encourage a healthy student-teacher relationship
- To improve the quality of teaching through evaluation of teachers by students
- To ensure punctuality of teachers and students to classroom
- To enhance the students’ personality by inspiring their participation in
- curricular and extracurricular activities
- To promote sports culture among students • To maintain the reliability of the examination system
- To make the College a model institution of excellence in all respects
The Azad Junior college conducts various co-curricular activities for the overall development of the students such as Welcome Function, Farewell Ceremony, Guest Lectures, Group Discussion, Oratory andvarious Cultural Activities.