Azad Mahvidyalaya Ausa
- Rapid growth in scientific knowledge is an indication of quest for discovery and has an impact on economic and societal development. Science, technology and innovation is often initiated at the college research environment .Research and developmental activities creates and disseminates new knowledge in range of fields, promotes innovation and these will motivate better learning and teaching among faculties and students of our college as these are often incorporated in the courses. Research is the foundation of knowledge that brings new energy, builds state of the art facilities, promotes research publications, develops collaborations and becomes part of active community that shares the mission objectives. Taking these into considerations, following Research Policy is implemented.
- The purpose of the Research Policyis to create a vibrant atmosphere of research among faculty and researchers in Azad Mahavidyalaya Ausa . The policy shall serve as an overall framework within which research activities may be carried out.
- This is a college Research Policy. It is implementable in all departments of college .
To create an enabling environment within college in order to foster a research culture as well as provide required support through research framework and guidelines.
To ensure high level of efficient and effective support system to facilitate faculty and researchers in their research activities.
Ensure publications in quality journals included in UGC CARE list , indexed in Scopus/Web of Science with impact factor.
To nurture an environment of undertaking socially useful research with potential for commercialization.
Forge interdisciplinary collaborations and partnerships nationally and globally.
4. Custodian of Policy.
The implementation and updating of Research Policy shall be carried out by Principal Azad Mahavidyalaya Ausa. The Research Policy shall have a Research Advisory Committee which functions under Principal , to assist and advise in matters related to research.
5. Policy and Guidelines
- The college will facilitate the research activities by providing infrastructural facilities. The college will allocate space, facilities, and other resources for research programs based on the scholarly and educational merits of the proposed research.
- , the college will provide financial assistance to enhance infrastructural facilities in terms of modern sophisticated instruments and equipment for the purchase of equipment / instruments and thus support the staff and students to carry out the research work at college.
- Based upon the recommendations of the Research Advisory Committee, the College will provide necessary leave such as leave under FDP for the completion of Ph. D., research work and short term visits to research institutes, to participate in various research training programs.
- The college will encourage the faculties to attend the research training programmes in India or abroad.
- The college will support the departments for the organization of State, National and International level conferences.
- The college will also sanction a substantial budget for the purchase of reference books of various subjects from all streams, research journals/magazines and to subscribe the online research journals.
Date : Principal
Dr E U Masumdar