Vision, Mission, Objectives and Core Values
“Education with a vision in action for minority and rural transformation.”
To impart higher education for all round development of students making them self-reliance and responsible citizen of India.
- To promote excellence in education.
- To encourage research culture and work culture
- To Inculcate national, human and moral values among students
- To provide education to rural students
- To encourage teachers for quality improvements.
- To make persistence efforts for the overall development of all the languages such as Urdu, English, Hindi and Marathi.
- To stimulate the academic environment by providing necessary advance facilities to the Students of higher education in the era of globalization.
- To develop harmony and Co-ordination among students, parents, teachers and management.
- To develop Self-sufficiency and confidence among the students
- Pursuit of Excellence
- Integrity and honesty
- Diversity and Mutual Respect
- Expand horizons of knowledge
- Transparency in Governance
- Societal Commitment
- Ethical Behaviour
- Service to mankind
- National Integrity
- Education with love and humanity
- Skill based education